- Fluoride program available for children in the school.
- Dental Education
Provides services for teens and women including:
- Physical exam (GYN and Breast exams)
- Pap smears and STD testing
- Various contraceptives available
- Female health education
- Counseling and referrals as needed
- Condoms are available free of charge
- Referral to GYN clinic
- Infants – routine (required) childhood shots (free of charge)
- Children – routine (required) childhood shots (free of charge)
- Teenagers – booster shots (immunizations for college entry)
- Adults – booster shots
- International (Overseas) travel shots
- Flu shots, Pneumonia and Hepatitis B shots available
- Providing pregnancy education
- Providing Counseling
- Providing referrals for WIC and OB/GYN services
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Clinical exams, lab work, and counseling
- Information on all STD’s available
- Condoms are available free of charge.
Women, Infant, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental food program for pregnant women, post partum women, Breastfeeding women, infants and children up to age 5 yrs.
- Nutritional counseling and education.
- Breastfeeding counseling, support and education.
Every Woman’s Life (EWL)
- Providing Mammograms and Pap Smears to women 40 -64 years of age (targeting women 50 -64 years of age) without insurance
- Providing Nurse Case Management
- Providing follow-up for all abnormal mammograms and Pap smears.
- For more information, visit the Every Woman’s Life page.