Environmental Health & Food Inspections

Lead – Investigation and abatement measures.

Rabies Control – Information on animal bites and rabies vaccinations.

Sewage & Well Permits & Inspections – Private and other noncommercial septic systems and private and public wells. Applications, evaluations and inspections. Notice to sewage and well permit applicant. Well and septic instructions sheet. Well and septic application.

Well & Septic Inspections and Permits – Applications and evaluations for private and public wells.

Drinking Water Information – Private well inspections and evaluation. Referrals for other water problems.

Restaurant Permits and Inspections – Routine food inspections as required by state law. Strong educational activities.

Temporary Restaurant Permits – Applications and routine inspections of temporary food vendors. Event Coordinator’s application available here. Applications for temporary events must be received by the health department at least 10 days before the event.

For Environmental Health questions and Environmental Health FOIA requests, please contact Darrin Doss.