- 4 Things You Better Know About Your Blood Pressure Infographic
- The American Stroke Association Offers a wide array of programs, products and services, from patient education materials to scientific statements.
- CDC Division for Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention The CDC Division dedicated to providing public health leadership to improve cardiovascular health for all, reduce the burden, and eliminate disparities associated with heart disease and stroke.
- Health Finders The US Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion’s consumer guide to reliable health information
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) The mission of NINDS is to reduce the burden of neurological disease – a burden borne by every age group, by every segment of society, by people all over
- The National Stroke Association (NSA) NSA achieves its mission to lower the incidence and impact of stroke by developing compelling community outreach programs, calling for continued
improvement in the quality of stroke patient care, and educating both healthcare professionals and the general public about stroke.
- Post IV TPA Transfer Sheet
- Centers for Disease Control – cdc.gov
- American Heart Association – www.heart.org
- American Stroke Association – www.strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG