- Child Health clinic services are provided for Chesterfield County residents ONLY. Private insurance is not accepted.
- Well child exams for children from birth to 5 years of age are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Fees for services are determined on a sliding scale based on household income. Some clients may qualify for reduced or free charges for services.
- Families must bring proof of residency and income information to the appointment.
- Spanish-speaking translators may be available.
- Kindergarten entry physicals are provided in August.
- School Placement Physicals – call 748-1633 for information.
- Childhood Immunizations
Newborn Metabolic Screening
- Free follow-up testing for infants found to have abnormal metabolic screenings at birth or initial metabolic testing for home deliveries.
- Case management or coordination with private medical providers are offered free of charge to families with children who have abnormal screening results.
Childhood Lead Screening
- Case management services are offered for children with elevated blood lead levels.
- Free lead testing and counseling is available for children found to be at risk for lead poisoning. Case management services are offered for children with elevated blood lead levels.