Communicable Disease Investigations including:
- Foodborne Illness Investigations
- Vaccine-preventable Disease Investigations – Please call (804) 598-5680 for an Appointment.
- Tuberculosis risk assessment and skin testing:
A risk assessment will be done to determine the indication for a skin test. If a skin test is indicated, individuals must return in 48-72 hours for skin tests to be read.
- Tuberculosis Treatment and Follow-up
- Tuberculosis Contact Investigations
- Education for individuals and the community
- Disease-specific counseling
- Community Resource Referrals – For more information, call (804) 598-5680.
HIV & Syphilis Testing and Counseling – By Appointment Only
Medication assistance for protease inhibitors, antiretrovirals, etc., is available based on eligibility criteria through the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) administered by the Virginia Department of Health.
- By appointment only.
- Confidential testing and counseling by a registered nurse. Sliding scale charges may apply.
- Anonymous testing sites can be accessed by calling the Virginia Department of Health AIDS Hotline at 1-800-533-4148.
For more information, call (804) 598-5680.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Services (STD, STI, VD)
- Clinics available by appointment.
- Medical services including diagnosis and treatment available.
- Education and counseling.
For more information on sexually transmitted infections, call (804) 598-5680.