Routine adult and child immunizations are available by appointment only.
- age 19 years and older
- provide current immunization record
- charges may apply for vaccine, office visit and vaccine administration
- for information and appointments, call 804-598-5680
- cash, check or VISA accepted
A series of three injections given at different intervals. There is a charge for each injection.
A written referral is needed from your doctor for a tetanus requested as the result of an injury.
Skin test (Tuberculin)
A risk assessment will be done to determine indications for skin test. Charge may be applicable. Skin test will be placed by appointment only; skin tests must be read 48-72 hours after placement.
Powhatan Health Department follows the schedule of immunizations recommended by the Virginia Department of Health Division of Immunization.
Immunizations are available to children aged 18 and under BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
- A parent or guardian must accompany children under age 18.
- A complete immunization record must be available to receive immunizations.
- Some immunizations may have a charge. Call 804-598-5680 for payment information.
- For further childhood immunization information, call Child Health Services at 804-598-5680.