Are you in need of a child safety seat or booster and cannot afford to buy one? Apply now, you may be eligible. Seat supplies are limited so don’t wait.
If you meet the following criteria, you may be eligible:
- Live in Virginia (citizenship not required)
- Custodial parent, legal guardian, or foster parent
- Child is seven years old or younger
- Pregnant mother must be in last trimester of pregnancy
- Income eligible for WIC, SNAP, Medicaid, TANF, or FAMIS
- Available to attend a training, to learn how to correctly use and install a safety seat and booster seat
Check the map below to see if there is a site in the city or county close to where you live. Click on the bubble for site contact information and how to apply. Don’t see a site where you live? Call the program at 1-800-732-8333.