Welcome to COVID-19 Data Insights, which will complement the daily COVID-19 Cases in Virginia report with more in-depth analyses. VDH will update the COVID-19 Data Insights as new analyses become available. We will continue to use the subscription service to distribute these Insights updates. COVID-19 Cases in Virginia remains the source for official COVID-19 statistics from the Virginia Department of Health.
COVID-19 Data Insights Blog
- UVA COVID-19 Modeling Weekly Update July 30, 2021
- UVA COVID-19 Modeling Weekly Update July 23, 2021
- COVID-19 Pregnancy-Related Disparities and Outcomes July 19, 2021
- Virginia COVID-19 Response: Meat and Poultry Processing Plants July 1, 2021
- Increases in Medical Examiner Deaths during the COVID-19 Pandemic June 28, 2021
- Quality Assurance Steps for COVID-19 Data
- How does VDH Count COVID-19-Associated Deaths?
- Five Things to Remember When Interpreting Epidemiologic Data
- Race and Ethnicity Reporting Update
- How is VDH Calculating the Number of People Tested?
- VDH COVID-19 Contact Tracing Indicators
- COVID-19 Like Emergency Department Visits by Race & Ethnicity