Welcome to COVID-19 Data Insights, which will complement the daily COVID-19 Cases in Virginia report with more in-depth analyses. VDH will update the COVID-19 Data Insights as new analyses become available. We will continue to use the subscription service to distribute these Insights updates. COVID-19 Cases in Virginia remains the source for official COVID-19 statistics from the Virginia Department of Health.
COVID-19 Data Insights Blog
- How is VDH Calculating the Number of People Tested? (9/28/2021)
- How does VDH Count COVID-19-Associated Deaths? (9/28/2021)
- Quality Assurance Steps for COVID-19 Data (9/28/2021)
- COVID-19 and Influenza Surveillance (9/28/2021)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Disparities and Social Determinants (9/20/2021)
- Five Things to Remember When Interpreting Epidemiologic Data (9/10/2021)
- COVID-19 Attack Rates by Vaccination Status and Age (8/23/2021)
- Vaccine Breakthrough Questions and Answers (8/23/2021)
- Vaccine Effectiveness (8/23/2021)
- COVID-19 Pregnancy-Related Disparities and Outcomes (7/19/2021)
Previous COVID-19 Data Insights Blog Posts ->
Understanding the Data
- VDH COVID-19 Contact Tracing Indicators
- Vaccine Effectiveness
- Vaccine Breakthrough Questions and Answers
- Protected: Tracking COVID-19 Disparities
- Race and Ethnicity Reporting Update
- Quality Assurance Steps for COVID-19 Data
- How is VDH Calculating the Number of People Tested?
- How does VDH Count COVID-19-Associated Deaths?
- Five Things to Remember When Interpreting Epidemiologic Data
- COVID-19 and Influenza Surveillance