2022 National Preparedness Month: A Lasting Legacy
"The life you’ve built is worth protecting. Prepare for disasters to create a lasting legacy for you and your family."
- Weekly Emergency Preparedness Messages
- Lunch and Learn Webinar/In-Person: Emergency Preparedness for Your Pet
- Emergency Preparedness Cook-off (Partnership w/ OnTheSquare) James Madison Building- 109 Governor Street Richmond, VA
- Tuesday September 20, 2022 at 11:00 a.m.
- Food Trucks
- Preparedness booths and activities
- Flu and COVID-19 Vaccinations (Administered by Walgreens from 10:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Bring your ID, insurance card, and vaccination card)