- COVID-19 activity is increasing in a number of Virginia’s health districts
- Several important indicators have paused or worsened over the past two weeks
- Several states bordering Virginia are seeing strong COVID-19 case growth
- The reproduction rate is above 1.0 statewide and in four of six HPP regions.
- Continued emphasis on social distancing, infection control (such as wearing a mask) and early detection remain essential
Click here to see the full report.
Click here to explore the model results for your community.
Click here to see the slides provided by the team at the UVA Biocomplexity Institute.