- Data and model results have stabilized following the holidays. Test positivity remains high, however, making comparisons to earlier data difficult.
- A new scenario includes possible new variants.
- Assumes 40% transmissibility increase
- Gradual replacement with the new variant in the SEIR model over two months.
- This scenario will be updated as new information becomes available.
- With New Variants, new weekly cases remain at 65K + for 10 weeks, from the week ending February 21 to April 25
UVA Biocomplexity Institute Slides.