Want information on the latest COVID-19 information?
(including booster shots, who’s eligible, immunization records, community ambassador information, mental health resources, data and more…)
COVIDWISE uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to quickly notify users who have likely been exposed so you can reduce the risk of infection for your friends and family and help Virginia stop the spread.
If you’re feeling sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, the sooner you act the better. Start with these resources to help protect yourself, your family, and your friends as we all work to stop the spread.
Why Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- Crater Health District, Coronavirus Call Center | 804-862-8989 | Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Virginia Department of Health, Coronavirus | Hotline 1-877-ASKVDH3 (1-877-275-8343)
- Share Facts About COVID-19 Interim Guidance: Considerations for Community- and Faith-Based Organizations, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- COVID-19_ Cleaning Guidance Resources for Households _ CDC (1)
- VDH-Business-Guidance Onsite Service Provider 03.10.20 (1)
- VDH-Interim-Guidance-COVID-19 for Food Establishment