Tuesday, September 25th through Thursday, September 27th
Registrations Starts at 12:00 PM on Tuesday
Double Tree Hilton in Williamsburg, VA
50 Kingsmill Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Before The Meeting:
- TRAVEL: If traveling by enterprise vehicle and if you have not received your confirmation please contact Raven Rudd as soon as possible at 804-864-7906.
- TRAIN: ID number is 1080229. Please register before you attend to assure you receive nursing credit.
- PRESENTATIONS: will be posted on our website as they are provided by presenters. Please print them if you would like to. We will not be printing presentations. You can access the presentations here on our website.
- POLYCOM: If others in your district will be viewing the training by polycom please make sure to reach out to Rich Watkins to make arrangement
At The Meeting:
- Bring a sweater, regulating the temperature to everyone's preference is not possible.
- Dress comfortably, informal dress is fine.
- Breakfast will be served on Wednesday and Thursday morning.
- Lunch will be served on Wednesday only.
- Dinner will be on your own.
- May we suggest you actively seek out those you don't know to share a meal with. These meetings are wonderful opportunities to network.
- Bring business cards if you have them.
- A credit card will be needed to register for your room to cover incidentals. The TB program is covering the full cost of your room.
- There will be water on the tables during the training. Please bring snack or drink items you may want or need to get through the morning and the afternoon. This is particularly important if you have a special diet.
- There will be a documentary viewing of Talking Story on Tuesday evening. Please plan to attend after you have dinner.
Please let any of us in the Division of TB and Newcomer Health know if you have any questions.
We are excited to offer Health Departments that are no able to join us in person the ability to join us for this year's TB Refugee & Nurse Training via Polycom live each day of the conference. If your Health Department desires to participate please email Rich Watson with you location, and the day(s) you want to participate If you have any questions regarding the Polycom process, please contact Mr. Watson.
View a list of PDF versions of the currently submitted presentations. If you would like to have printed copies of the presentations to use at the training please take a moment to print them off in advance. Continue to check this page as we post additional presentations.
Opens pdf to download
Opens document to download
Opens in a new window