Fatal Drug Overdose Trends – updated numbers as of January 2019
Statewide Report: Quarterly Drug Death Report
Fatal Overdose Tables – Deaths by locality and year:
- All Drug Deaths
- Opioids (All)
- Prescription Opioids (Excluding Fentanyl)
The updated Fatal Drug Overdose Quarterly Report and associated Excel spreadsheets will be available April 2019.
OCME’S PUBLIC HEALTH CORNER
The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) investigates a wide array of suspicious, unexpected and sudden deaths and by studying individual classes of death, prevention strategies may be created. The OCME’s Public Health Corner provides basic statistics, prevention tips, and links to additional resources.
- Environmental Exposure Deaths*
- Gun-related Deaths*
- Accidental Falls *
- Accidental Drownings*
- Motor Vehicle Deaths in Drivers*
- Intimate Partner Violence*
- Carbon Monoxide Poisonings Due to Faulty Heaters & Generators*
*This portion of the website is currently under construction. Check back for updated information.
- Click here for the Fatality Review & Surveillance Programs and Reports