Medicaid’s Long-Term Care waiver screening assesses the need of an individual to determine eligibility for the CCC plus waiver (formerly known as EDCD and Tech Waiver) in order to receive care in the home/community or in a nursing facility.
To request a screening for the CCC plus waiver please call 757.382.8705 and ask for a long-term care screening. Screenings are open to all ages and there are no requirements in order to receive a screening. Please be aware that this is a Medicaid funded waiver. In order to start services you must meet criteria and have long-term care Medicaid.
- CCC Plus Waiver Fact Sheet – 2021
- Long-Term Care Screening (for CCC plus waiver) brochure
- Medicaid Provider List – Clients.pdf
- Tidwater Region Nursing Home List – Clients
- Fillable – Referral Intake Form – 5.2020 (once completed, email to email@example.com or fax to 757-382-8725)
- For Medicaid related questions, please contact Social Services at 757-382-2000
- For information regarding Mental Health and Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities and their Medicaid waivers, please contact Chesapeake Integrated Behavioral Health (CIBH) at 757.547.9334
- Additional information can be found at MyLifeMyCommunity
- Sentara’s Program for All Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia (SSSEV)
- Free Durable Medical Equipment (DME):
- Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitation Services (DARS)
- Early and Periodic Screening Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) – Services for children under the age of 21 who already receive Medicaid. The most frequently provided EPSDT specialized services are: Hearing Aids, Assistive Technology, Personal Care, Private Duty Nursing, Behavioral Therapy, Medical Formula and Nutritional Supplement, Residential Treatment. DMAS Early and Periodic Screening and Diagnostice and Treatment Information. EPSDT Fact Sheet PDF.
- Requirements for Home and community-based services participating providers:
Participation Standard for specific covered services: 12VAC-30-120-935
- DMAS – Resources for Long-Term Care