Skip to content
Get the Facts
- We need everyone’s help to stop the spread. Individuals, communities, businesses, and healthcare organizations all play an important role in slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Wash your hands often, stay at least 6 feet apart from others, wear a mask in public settings, stay home if you are sick, and disinfect high-touch surfaces often. These are all very important ways to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All Virginians should limit group gatherings to no more than 25 people. Continue to practice social distancing and avoid mass gatherings and crowded places.
- As of November 15, Governor Northam expanded the mask mandate established by Executive Order 63 to require all Virginians aged 5 years and older to wear masks in indoor public settings and business establishments.
- Governor Northam announced that Virginia entered Phase Three of the Forward Virginia reopening plan on July 1, 2020.