- Public health restrictions paused the epidemic in Virginia and bought time
- The period of transition, from community mitigation to identify and contain, is a period of uncertainty
- The model has been better calibrated to capture district-level variations, improving local area forecasts
- New scenarios reflect the effect of improved infection control on outcomes
- Impact of better detection and isolation are beginning to show but uncertainty remains
Click here to see the full report.
Click here to explore the model results for your community.
Click here to see the slides provided by the team at the UVA Biocomplexity Institute.