Businesses play an important role in reducing the spread of COVID-19 and keeping customers and employees safe.
People who are not up to date on COVID-19 vaccines and people with underlying health conditions or certain risk factors are at higher risk of having severe illness from COVID-19. Learn more information about the COVID-19 vaccine. To access your vaccine record with a QR code, click here.
As COVID-19 continues to spread in communities, please be aware of the risk of visiting different public settings. When deciding whether to go out, consider factors such as:
- COVID-19 Community Levels
- How closely and for how long you will be with other people
- The number of different people you will be with
- How well an area is ventilated
- Whether other people will be up to date on COVID-19 vaccines
Your vaccination status, choice/ability to wear a mask and your risk for developing severe illness from COVID-19 are important to think about as well.
Businesses are encouraged to voluntarily report suspected outbreaks of COVID-19 using the VDH online reporting portal.
- Migrant Labor Camps (VDH)
- Non-healthcare Congregate Settings (VDH)
- Child Care Settings (VDH)
- Community, Work, and School (CDC)
- Cleaning, Disinfecting, and Ventilation (CDC)
- Mask Guidance (CDC)
- How to Protect Yourself & Others (CDC)
- Guidance for Ending Isolation (VDH)
- Ventilation Best Practices (VDH)
- Common Ventilation Terms (VDH)
- Recomendaciones para Empresas (VDH)
- Clean Air in Buildings Challenge (EPA)
Page last updated: 1/25/2023