As COVID-19 continues to spread in communities, please be aware of the risk of visiting different public settings. When deciding whether to go out, consider factors about how COVID-19 spreads in a certain location, including:
- how closely and for how long you will be with other people,
- the number of different people you will be with,
- how well an area is ventilated, and
- whether other people will be wearing face coverings.
Your own ability to wear a mask and your risk for developing severe illness from COVID-19 may be important to think about as well.
- Cloth Face Coverings Guidance (CDC)
- Businesses and COVID-19 FAQ (VDH).
- Businesses and Employers (CDC)
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility (CDC)
- Information about Ventilation (CDC)
- Water Quality in Closed/Reduced-use Buildings (EPA)
- CDC's Resuming Business Toolkit
- CDC's Employer Information for Office Buildings