Apply here beginning May 1, 2021:
Virginia appreciates and thanks all of its nurses as they work to provide quality patient care across the Commonwealth!
Presently, the Virginia Department of Health, Office of Health Equity offers several scholarship opportunities to help pay for nursing education. If you apply to any of our scholarship opportunities, please bookmark this page to check the Program Status below.
Nursing Scholarship Program Status
The 2021 application cycle for the Nursing Scholarship Programs is May 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021
Applications are not accepted prior to May 1st, and must be completed by June 30th.
For specific details, please call (804) 864-7435 Updated: 04/8/2021
Statewide Health Workforce Manager, email@example.com
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Licensed Practical Nurses Scholarship Application
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship Program for Registered Nurses Scholarship Application
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarship for Certified Nurse Aide Application
Currently not accepting applications for the following due to lack of funding.
- Virginia Nurse Educator Scholarship Program Application Form
- Virginia Nurse Practitioner Nurse Midwife Scholarship Program Scholarship Application