Residents can schedule an appointment or find testing by calling 1-877-Vax-In-VA (877-829-4682), TTY users call 7-1-1 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6. p.m. Assistance is available in English, Spanish, and more than 100 other languages.
Curative is still available in Manassas City and Manassas Park.
Virginia Department of Health testing locator.
You can also visit, https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/community-based-testing-sites/index.html
Reach out to your healthcare provider or doctor’s office for COVID-19 testing. Pharmacies offer COVID-19 testing and now sell over-the-counter home testing kits.
Mega Lab-Health Care Services, 1950 Opitz Blvd., Woodbridge, VA 22191
- English 571-285-1857 or 571-408-4004
- Spanish 703-303-5111
Mega Lab-Health Care Svc (MLHC) is a CLIA registered high complexity laboratory, using state-of-the-art analytical instruments to perform RT-PCR SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) molecular testing with unbeatable result turnaround time.
RT-PCR Covid-19 testing methodology is the “gold standard” in molecular testing, we provide RT-PCR
SARS-CoV-2 at affordable pricing and unbeatable result turn-around time.
• 48-72 Hour Test Results – $125.00 (Excluding Specimen Collection fee and supplies). Expedited results offered upon request.
• On-Site Covid-19 Testing on Demand.
• HIPAA Compliant Electronic Laboratory Results Reporting to Federal, State, Local Agencies, and Individuals.
- February 2022 – We offer free Covid-19 Testing to under/uninsured.
- We do not accept insurance payment for services at this time.
- We provide Covid-19 testing services to self-pay patients and contracted partners.
- Website: https://megalabservices.com/covid-19etest-home/
- Online appointment scheduling available; Appointment preferred, Walk-ins accepted.
Hours of Operation:Monday through Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PMSaturday By appointment onlySunday: Closed
If you have recently been exposed or tested positive for COVID-19, it can be confusing to know how long you should quarantine for but there’s a new tool that can figure it out. “You can plug in the date that you tested positive or your symptoms began and see when your isolation is supposed to end and when you need to keep wearing a mask,” Virginia Department of Health Epidemiologist Program Manager Elena Diskin said. Before trusting Google to determine how long to stay quarantined, go to the VDH’s online calculator.