UPDATE: Starting June 1st, the federal free covidtests.gov website will be no longer be taking orders.
Need a COVID-19 Test? Check out these resources below to access low- or no-cost COVID-19 tests:
- Virginia Department of Health Testing Locator
- Residents can schedule an appointment or find testing by calling 1-877-Vax-In-VA (877-829-4682), TTY users call 7-1-1 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6. p.m.
- Assistance is available in English, Spanish, and more than 100 other languages.
- CDC ICATT No-Cost COVID-19 Testing
- HHS’s Community-Based Testing Sites for COVID-19
- Test to Treat site
- Reach out to your healthcare provider or doctor’s office for COVID-19 testing.
- Pharmacies offer COVID-19 testing and now sell over-the-counter home testing kits.
Before You Throw Out “Expired” Tests: Check to see if your COVID-19 tests’ expiration dates have been extended.