To report a disease to the health district, you can access the Confidential Morbidity Report Portal (Epi-1) portal using the button above. Enter the information and click the checkmark at the bottom to submit. Healthcare professionals seeking additional information can visit VDH's pages on Disease Reporting for Medical Providers or Disease Reporting and Control Regulations.
- Confidential Morbidity Report Portal (Epi-1)
- Healthcare-Associated Infections and Antimicrobial Resistance
- Rabies Post-Exposure Prophylaxis Toolkit for Providers
- PWHD HPV Healthcare Provider Toolkit (published May 2016)
- For the latest information visit VDH's page on human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Latest Guidance COVID-19 Guidance for Health Professionals and Healthcare Workers
Chronic Pain Training Plan Now Available on TRAIN
Funding for this initiative was made possible (in part) by grant no. 5H79TI025595-03 from SAMHSA. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.