Locations / Services
Contact us at our main number 757-518-2700, and use this number to access the answering service for reporting after hours public health emergencies (such as reportable diseases).
- If this is a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1.
- For a poison emergency, call 1-800-222-1222.
- For after hours reporting of animal bites or emergency environmental health hazards, call 757-385-5000.
- To report a public health emergency or environmental health risk after hours contact your local health department.
Specific office numbers and site location contacts are noted below:
|Clinic Services, 1st Floor||757-518-2700 – Press “1”|
|Community Team, 3rd Floor||757-518-2762|
|Dental Services, 1st Floor||757-518-2694|
|Environmental Health Services||757-518-2646|
|Immunizations, 1st Floor||757-518-2700 – Press “1”|
|Vital Statistics Office||757-518-2671|
|WIC Program(Corporate Center III)||757-518-2789|
|WIC Program (Oceanfront) 1091 Norfolk Ave, Suite 206||757-491-5183|
|WIC Program (NAS Oceana) Building 531, NAS Oceana||757-491-5928|
|WIC Program (Indian River) 900 Commonwealth Place, Suite 106||757-424-9970|
Instructions for sending e-mail
Email your message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include in the body of your message:
- Your name
- Your contact phone number or e-mail address
- Department you wish to contact
- Hours we can contact you (between 8:15 to 5:00 PM Monday- Friday),
- Nature of your inquiry
All messages will be forwarded to the appropriate department for reply.