Registering in VIIS is fast and free! Once a site is enrolled and trained, each user will have their own personal VIIS account.
To begin, follow the steps below:
Each organization needs to have at least one individual who will be the VIIS Administrator for your organization. This individual will be the main point of contact for VDH and will have full system access, including the ability to add/delete additional users. The online registration must be completed by the VIIS Administrator; additional Administrators can be added by request.
A few useful tips when completing the online registration:
- This registration was designed to work with Internet Explorer. Other browsers such as Firefox or Google Chrome may not work properly.
- To go to the E-Registration website click on the “E-Registration” button below.
- Once on the E-Registration website, click on “Register Here” on the left side of your screen; you do not need a log in.
- Have a valid healthcare license number (yours or a colleague’s) with expiration date on hand.
- Your site can also indicate interest in data exchange and print the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA). If your site is interested, and “Print MOA” is selected, the MOA will open in a new window. Please print the MOA and close the MOA window to proceed further in the original E-Registration window. Be sure to fax the signed MOA to 804-864-8190.
- Be sure to electronically submit your application.
Schedule an appointment with your VIIS regional consultant to come out and provide training at a time and place that best suits you.
Get your VIIS training through an integrated audio and web session conducted by a VIIS regional consultant.
Email VIIS to schedule your live training today.