Eighteen (18) qualified health care providers were awarded funds to provide free birth control to eligible patients. In order to qualify, patients must have an income below 250% of the federal poverty level and lack insurance coverage for family planning services. This funding covers all FDA-approved methods of contraception, including the IUD, implant, pill, patch, ring, and shot.
The following 18 health care providers have been funded to provide birth control to eligible clients. Please call ahead to confirm which methods are offered at each site.
- Augusta Healthcare for Women
- Central Virginia Health Services
- CrossOver Healthcare Ministry
- Daily Planet
- Greater Prince William Community Health Center
- Harrisonburg Community Health Center
- HealthWorks for Northern Virginia
- Neighborhood Health
- Olde Towne Medical Center
- Planned Parenthood South Atlantic
- Rockbridge Area Health Center
- Sinclair Health Clinic
- UVA Health System
- VCU Health System
- Virginia League for Planned Parenthood
- West End Midwifery
- Whole Woman’s Health Alliance
If you do not qualify for this program, or there is not a provider near you, you may still access low or no cost birth control at one of the many Virginia Department of Health Title X Family Planning Clinics. Use the tool below to find a Title X Family Planning Clinic near you and call to make your appointment!