Guidelines for Healthcare Procedures in Schools
The Guidelines for Healthcare Procedures in Schools, 2017 edition, present current, practical health information and recommendations for the development of local programs and policies related to health care services for students with special health care needs.
The Table of Content provides hyperlink access to the Guidelines content.
First Aid Guide for Child Care and School Emergencies
This flipchart is a quick reference guide for administering emergency care to an injured or ill individual. It contains practical, step-by-step instructions that describe what to do when caring for an injured or ill person. It replaces a previous edition published in 2003.
- Virginia Department of Health- Healthy Back to School
- School Health Services Website
- VDOE Support - School Health Information
- CPR/AHA Resources
- Self-Evaluation School Nurse (Registered Nurse) Self-Evaluation Form
- Communicable Disease Chart | Spanish Communicable Disease Chart
- Response to Mild to Moderate Respiratory Distress Algorithm
- Response to Moderate to Severe Respiratory Distress Algorithm
Virginia School Health Guidelines