Schedule a Vaccine Appointment TODAY!
Visit our First Dose Scheduling page for more information.
Johnson & Johnson Information (Updated 4/23)
Where We Are
The Central Shenandoah Health District moved into the Phase 2 on Friday, April 9. This includes everyone ages 16+ who live or work in the Central Shenandoah Health District. We are continuing to provide COVID-19 vaccinations to individuals in Phase 1a and Phase 1b, and Phase 1c. CSHD is also distributing the COVID-19 vaccine in partnership with healthcare providers in our area. If you are interested in receiving information about the vaccine, please sign up for our COVID-19 Vaccine Newsletter.
Information for those without internet access, email, or with low computer literacy
If you have a healthcare advocate or family member, please ask them if they can make you an appointment at vaccineappointments.virginia.gov. If you are having problems scheduling an appointment, please call your local health department:
- Bath: 540-839-7246
- Harrisonburg: 540-574-5101
- Highland: 540-468-2270
- Lexington: 540-463-3185
- Staunton: 540-332-7830
- Waynesboro: 540-949-0137
If you have internet access or email, please help us keep the phone lines open for those without internet access by visiting vaccinate.virginia.gov or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for helping us serve all of our community members.
Scheduling Your Second Dose
Please visit our Second Dose Appointments page for information about scheduling your second dose.
Vaccine Distribution Efforts
To view daily vaccination numbers for the entire health district and the Commonwealth, please visit the VDH COVID-19 Vaccine Summary Dashboard .
Weekly CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Efforts:
- Week of January 12th
- Week of January 18th
- Week of January 25th
- Week of February 1st
- Week of February 8th
- Week of February 22nd
- Week of March 1st
- Week of March 8th
- Week of March 15th
- Week of March 22nd
Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Update Newsletters:
- 1.11 CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 1.15 CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 1.22 CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 1.30 CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 2.3 Special CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 2.5 CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 2.12 CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 2.18 CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 2.26 CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 3.05 CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 3.07 Special COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 3.12 CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 3.19 CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 3.26 CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- 4.2 CSHD COVID-19 Vaccine Update
We discontinued the COVID-19 Vaccine Update on April 9th. We include vaccine updates in our weekly COVID-19 Newsletter. To receive these updates to your email, please complete the form linked here.
Information Sessions: If you are part of an organization, business, faith community, etc. and would like to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine information session with our health education team, please complete the survey linked here and a member of our health education team will reach out to you. Completing this survey does not register you or your organization for the vaccine. To pre-register for the vaccine, please visit vaccinate.virginia.gov.
- Virginia Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Website
- Virginia Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
- Virginia Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Vaccine Website
As we move through the phases, we will issue press releases that will be available below.