WIC Foods Build Healthy Kids !
WIC provides the following services for eligible pregnant and breastfeeding women and children from birth to 5 years old:
- Healthy eating tips and nutrition counseling.
- Breastfeeding information, support and equipment. For information on Breastfeeding Classes click here.
- Benefits on an e-WIC debit card to purchase milk, cheese, eggs, juice, cereal, fruit, vegetables, whole grain bread, rice, tortillas, peanut butter, dried beans, salmon and tuna fish. Iron fortified infant formula is also available for infants who require formula.
For an appointment, call one of our 2 convenient locations:
Portsmouth WIC Main Office
1701 High St. – 1st Floor
Portsmouth, VA 23704
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 7:45 AM–5:45 PM
- Friday-Sunday: Closed
Portsmouth WIC Churchland Office
3260 Academy Ave. (in the Academy Crossing Shopping Center)
Portsmouth, VA 23703
- Due to Covid19 the Churchland WIC office is closed until further notice. Please call the 1701 High Street office at: 757-393-5340.
Questions? please contact Kathleen Walters <Email>