The Tick Bite Assessment is an interactive tool from CDC that will assist individuals on removing attached ticks and determining when to seek health care, if appropriate, after a tick bite.
The online mobile-friendly tool asks a series of questions covering topics such as tick attachment time and symptoms. Based on the user’s responses, the tool then provides information about recommended actions and resources.
Are you signed-up for weather (and other) alerts from your locality?
- Fredericksburg Alert– http://www.fredericksburgalert.com
- Spotsylvania Alert– https://member.everbridge.net/index/453003085614481#/login
- King George Alert– http://kgalert.com/
- Caroline Alert– https://co.caroline.va.us/AlertCenter.aspx
- Stafford Alert– https://staffordcountyva.gov/AlertCenter.asp