Coronavirus (COVID-19)- Please click HERE for the most up to date VDH information for healthcare providers.
Alt Text: Transparent image of human anatomy with the liver highlighted and in contrast of the rest of the image.
- The ABCs of Hepatitis
- Hepatitis A: What You Need to Know
- Hepatitis A: Vaccine Information Sheet – CDC
- Hepatitis A Chapter: Pink Book
Alt Text: Image of a calendar with a reminder for a flu shot appointment.
- Influenza Fact Sheet
- Influenza Everyday Preventive Actions
- Influenza Cleaning Disinfectants
- Influenza Guidelines-Non-Healthcare Settings
- Influenza Guidelines – Nursing Homes and Long-Term Care Facilities
Alt Text: CDC infographic stating that measles is highly contagious.
- Measles – It Isn’t Just A Little Rash
- Understanding MMR Vaccine Safety
- Talking with Parents about Vaccines for Infants
- Preparing for Questions Parents Might Ask about Vaccines
- Healthcare Worker Exposure Assessment Tool
- If You Choose Not to Vaccinate Your Child – Understand the Risks and Responsibilities
Alt Text: Image of a family with young children preparing a salad together.
- Long-Term Care Facility Guidelines for Control and Prevention of Norovirus
- Norovirus Prevention Guidance for Institutions and Facilities – 2013
- EPA’s Registered Antimicrobial Products Effective Against Norovirus
- Norovirus Disinfection Recommendations for Facilities Experiencing an Outbreak
Alt Text: Tuberculosis infographic highlighting updated recommendations for tuberculosis screening, testing and treatment.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Tuberculosis Controllers Association (NTCA) have released “Tuberculosis Screening, Testing, and Treatment of U.S. Health-Care Personnel: Recommendations from the National Tuberculosis Controllers Association and CDC, 2019”, published today in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR). The updated recommendations reflect the overall decrease of TB cases and the low incidence of TB among health care personnel in the United States due to occupational exposure.