Last Updated: September 25th, 2023
Alt Text: Image of an electronic device, cup of coffee, notepad and pen on a tabletop. The electronic device is displaying an image of a generic Newsletter. The border around the image encourages interested individuals to sign up to receive a monthly newsletter from Rappahannock Area Health District.
To sign up, visit: RAHD Newsletter Sign-Up
Virginia’s COVID-19 Information Center
For after-hours public health emergencies, please contact our Call Center at 540-899-4797, Option 0, and follow instructions on the outgoing message.
We would love to hear from you! If you have questions or comments, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or send us a message on one of our social media platforms:
Are you signed up for alerts about weather and other events in your locality?
- Fredericksburg Alert– http://www.fredericksburgalert.com
- Spotsylvania Alert– https://member.everbridge.net/index/453003085614481#/login
- King George Alert– http://kgalert.com/
- Caroline Alert– https://co.caroline.va.us/AlertCenter.aspx
- Stafford Alert– https://staffordcountyva.gov/AlertCenter.asp
For additional information on public health topics, Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Looking for another health district’s information? Visit the Local Health District Directory