Pembroke Corporate Center III
4452 Corporation Lane
Virginia Beach VA 23462
The Virginia Beach Department of Public Health is open Monday – Friday, 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. We are closed on all State and Federal Holidays. Certain clinics and services have specific days and hours.
Virginia Beach Public Health Department Implements Modified Operations
Due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 crisis response, the Virginia Beach Department of Public Health will continue on modified operations until further notice. Services will be provided as follows:
- The Clinic will be open on Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM for the following services:
– Maternity: AM by appointment only
– STI: PM by appointment only
– STI: AM/PM by appointment only
– Family Planning PM by appointment only
Clinic appointments can be made at: (757) 518-2700, option #1.
- Pharmacy hours will be:
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.)
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- The WIC program will be closed to the public. WIC services are now offered remotely, by appointment only. For more information, please contact your local WIC office.
Pembroke WIC Office: (757) 518-2789
Norfolk Avenue WIC Office: (757) 491-5183
Indian River WIC Office: (757) 424-9970
Oceana WIC Office: (757) 491-5928
- Dental services will be closed, providing emergency services only.
- VitalStatistics will be closed. Vital Statistic services will be available at the Norfolk Health Department for funeral directors/runners ONLY. The public should process their requests online through the Virginia Department of Health website.
- Environmental Health will be offering limited services by appointment only,Monday – Friday from 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Transactions are available over the phone or online. For more information, please call (757) 518-2700, option #3 or visit our website for applications at https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/virginia-beach/forms-and-applications/.