Foreign Adoption

I am a Virginia Resident and adopted a child born in a foreign country. How do I obtain a certified birth record from Virginia?

This office will issue a Certificate of Foreign Birth with the proper documentation. Please contact our Special Services Department for further instructions at (804) 662-6200.