- Virginia COVID Information Call Center: 877-ASK-VDH3 (877-275-8343). Open daily 8am-8pm
- BRHD COVID-19 Hotline: 434-972-6261 (M-F 8am-4:30pm) for questions about local testing, case investigations, contact tracing, or local vaccine clinics.
- For the latest COVID-19 Vaccination information, visit our BRHD Vaccine website or the VDH COVID-19 Vaccine website.
Environmental Health Questions:
- Environmental Health related questions for well and septic systems, restaurants, and vital records (marriage, birth, death certificates, etc.) should be directed to 434-972-6219 or BRHDEH@vdh.virginia.gov
BRHD Health Department Locations and Information:
- Visit our Health Department Locations website for clinic locations, schedules, and phone numbers. All clinic services are by appointment only right now.
BRHD Management Team:
Denise Bonds, MD, MPH, District Health Director
Ryan McKay, MPA, Director of Policy and Planning and COVID-19 Incident Commander
Kenneth Gordon, Director of Epidemiology
Rebecca Schmidt, MPA, Director of Partnerships and Strategic Initiatives
Kathryn Goodman, MPH, CHES, Public Relations and Communications Manager
Putnam Ivey de Cortez, Community Assessment and Engagement Manager