- Virginia COVID Information Call Center: 877-ASK-VDH3 (877-275-8343). Open daily 8am-8pm
- BRHD COVID-19 Hotline: 434-972-6261 (M-F 8am-4:30pm) for questions about local testing, case investigations, contact tracing, or local vaccine clinics.
- For the latest COVID-19 Vaccination information, visit our BRHD Vaccine website or the VDH COVID-19 Vaccine website.
Environmental Health Questions:
- Environmental Health related questions for well and septic systems, restaurants, and vital records (marriage, birth, death certificates, etc.) should be directed to 434-972-6219 or BRHDEH@vdh.virginia.gov
BRHD Health Department Locations and Information:
- Visit our Health Department Locations website for clinic locations, schedules, and phone numbers. All clinic services are by appointment only right now.
BRHD Management Team:
Denise Bonds, MD, MPH, District Health Director
Ryan McKay, MPA, Director of Policy and Planning and COVID-19 Incident Commander
Kenneth Gordon, Director of Epidemiology
Rebecca Schmidt, MPA, Director of Partnerships and Strategic Initiatives
Kathryn Goodman, MPH, CHES, Public Relations and Communications Manager
Community Assessment and Engagement Manager