BRHD COVID-19 Vaccination Volunteer Opportunities
You can join the Virginia Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) to volunteer to assist BRHD with COVID-19 vaccination efforts. Volunteer roles include RNs, nurse assistants, traffic control, and more. Apply to volunteer here.
COVID-19 RN Vaccinators
- BRHD is hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) to administer COVID-19 vaccines throughout the district. RNs need to be available 24-30 hours per week with the ability to travel to various clinics throughout the health district. RNs will be paid $34 per hour. Submit an application here to be a COVID-19 RN Vaccinator.
- Visit our BRHD Job Opportunities webpage and search for us on Indeed for more health department job opportunities.
COVID-19 Contact Tracers and Investigator
- Overview: BRHD is currently accepting applications for COVID-19 Contact Tracers and Investigators. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
To submit an application for these positions for the first time, OR, to complete your next step in the application process even if you have already applied BRHD, to VDH, or to a staffing agency –
- Apply: Please follow this link and submit our district-level applications:
Application for BRHD Case Investigator / Contact Tracer Positions.
Aplicación para Investigador de los Casos y Rastreador de Contactos al Distrito de Salud de Blue Ridge (BRHD)
EVERYONE who would like to be considered for these positions needs to submit the BRHD application form, regardless of any other applications. That said, if you have applied to VDH or to a staffing agency already, this will not start the process from the beginning again (don’t worry) – instead, we will work directly with VDH or the staffing agency to combine your files.
- Questions? Please see details provided on the application or email Michelle.Dean@vdh.virginia.gov