Free COVID-19 Testing Sites in the Blue Ridge Health District
There are currently no free drive-through COVID-19 testing sites being offered. Please see the resources below for COVID-19 testing.
Other Local COVID-19 Testing Resources
For other COVID-19 testing resources, please contact your primary care provider (PCP). If you don’t have a PCP or insurance, see the medical practices and retail resources below. Please confirm their available services and costs before you schedule an appointment.
- Virginia Department of Health’s statewide testing site locator.
- TestHere site in Charlottesville (payment be required)
- COVIDAlbemarle in Charlottesville (payment may be required)
- Central Virginia Health Services (2 locations in Albemarle County):
- Charlottesville (Neighborhood Family Health Centers): 434-227-5624 (offering antibody testing)
- Southern Albemarle: 434-286-3602 (offering antibody testing)
- Med Express on 29 North (1149 Seminole Trail, Charlottesville, Va.): 434-978-3998
- UVA Riverside (2335 Seminole Ln Suite 200, Charlottesville, Va.): (434) 975-7700
- Find more testing sites close to you on the interactive VDH COVID-19 testing website.
- Pediatric Testing Resources:
- Pediatric Associates: 434-296-9161
- Piedmont Pediatrics: 434-975-7777
- UVA Pediatrics: 434-982-3816
For antibody testing, you should contact your primary care provider (PCP). If you do not have a PCP, Central Virginia Health Services and the Charlottesville LabCorps is offering antibody testing (see information above).