Rappahannock-Rapidan’s Family Planning clinic includes a broad range of services related to achieving pregnancy, preventing pregnancy, and assisting women, men, and couples with achieving their desired number and spacing of children. This clinic’s core services include Family Planning, Sexual Health, and School Entry Physicals. All services are by appointment only.
- Breast and cervical cancer screening (pap smear)
- Discussion with clients about their reproductive life plan.
- A broad range of acceptable and effective family planning methods and services for delaying or preventing pregnancy including birth control pills and rings, contraceptive implants (Nexplanon), IUDs, birth control shot (Depo-Provera), natural methods, and emergency contraception, and condoms.
- Pregnancy testing and counseling and referral services
- Confidential services for teens
- Testing, treatment, and counseling for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections
- School entry physicals for the uninsured/underinsured.