The immunization program in Rappahannock Rapidan Health District provides the following services to the community:
- Provides recommended and required immunizations in accordance with ACIP and AAP recommendations.
- Educates the public and private sector regarding immunization practices and general vaccination policy, to assure public safety.
- Participates with the Vaccine for Children program, offering vaccinations required for school.
- Participates in a number of community events to promote immunizations.
Immunizations are offered to infants, children, adolescents and adults.
Please contact your local health department regarding charges for immunizations. The health departments in Rappahannock Rapidan Health District participate with some major insurance carriers. If charges are applicable, they are required to be paid at time of services. Most payment options are accepted.
- It is recommended that all persons coming in for immunization services bring a copy of their most up-to-date immunization record.
- Persons under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or someone over the age of 18 years acting on their behalf.
Recommended Childhood Immunization Schedule
School and Day-Care Immunization Requirements
Travel Health Information
General Vaccination Information