This page is for agencies and organizations that directly contract with HIV Care Services to provide medical and support services for Ryan White Part B clients in Virginia. It is the place where recent Quarterly Contractor’s Meeting (QCM) and Training information is stored for review by HCS service providers. Contact Lenny Recupero, HIV Services Coordinator for any questions about the information on this page.
Quarterly Contractor Meetings
QCM Date: September 5, 2018
Meeting Agenda: QCM September 5, 2018 Agenda
Meeting Notes: Contractor Meeting Notes 9.5.18
- Medicaid Expansion – Medicaid Expansion Overview
- Virginia ADAP Update – QCM_9_2018_ADAP Program Updates
- Agency Spotlight: Harm Reduction Activity in Southwest Virginia – Harm Reduction in Southwest Virginia – CCS Presentation, Lenowisco Harm Reduction Program
- Social Determinants of Health – Social Determinant of Health
- PS12-1201 in Review: HIV Testing Outcomes – 2018 September Contractor Meeting PS12-1201 Review
- GY 2017 HCS Client Utilization Data – 2017 VDH Ryan White Year In Review
- 2017 Measures of the Integrated HIV Services Plan – Integrated Services Plan
- Nexus Program Expansion – NVRC_Nexus Program Expansion_QCM_9-5-18
- HCV and Telemedicine – Telehealth_Tx_Pilot_HCS_Sept5
- “Investigating the health and wellness of transgender and gender non-conforming individuals residing in Virginia” – TGNC Study Presentation
QCM Date: September 6, 2017
Meeting Agenda: Agenda 9 6 2017
Presentations: S&C forms contractor mtg presentation 082417 v2, Integrated HIV Surveillance and Prevention Programs for Health, e2Virginia – New Features and Future Developments, 10 Prepping the Patient, CCSA Form Presentation, 2014-2016 RWB measures, My Family Presentation, QCM_9_2017_ADAP Program Updates_2
Virginia Ryan White Part B Orientation
The following presentations and handouts were shared at the October 12, 2017 Ryan White Part B Orientation. They include helpful information for staff that are new to a Virginia Ryan White Part B program.
What to Expect from a Ryan White Part B Site Visit
The following information will help your agency prepare for a twice-yearly Virginia Department of Health Ryan White Part B site visit.