WHAT DOES THE IMMUNIZATION CLINIC PROVIDE?
- Recommended and required immunizations to children and adults.
- Education to the public and private sector regarding immunization practices and general vaccination policy, to assure public safety.
- Participation with the Vaccine for Children program, offering vaccinations required for school.
- Travel health consultation and immunization services for those traveling abroad.
- Participation in community events to promote immunizations.
- Immunizations for persons completing immigration requirements.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Immunizations are offered to infants, children, adolescents and adults. We also offer immunizations for immigrants and travelers.
IS THERE A COST?
Please contact the health department business office regarding charges for immunizations. Most payment options are accepted. If charges are applicable, they are required to be paid at time of service.
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT OR GET MORE INFORMATION?
Appointments are REQUIRED and clinic times vary at each location.
Call 434.477.5964 to make an appointment at a location closest to you. Persons under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or someone over the age of 18 years acting on their behalf.
It is recommended that all persons coming in for immunization services bring a copy of their most up to date immunization record.