|Home||About Us||VA-SORH Projects||State & Federal Programs||Workforce Incentive Programs||Rural Resources|
VDH Workforce Incentive Programs
The Commonwealth of Virginia offers several incentive programs to attract primary health professionals to Virginia’s underserved areas. These programs not only assist with paying down outstanding medical education debt but also afford individuals an opportunity to become part of a community and provide care to deserving populations.
- Conrad 30 J-1 Visa Waiver Program
- National Interest Waiver Program
- Virginia State Loan Repayment Programs (SLRP)
- Mary Marshall Nursing Scholarships ( CNA, LPN, RN)
- Virginia Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Midwife and Nurse Educator Scholarship Programs
- Virginia Long-Term Care Facility Scholarship Program
- Virginia Behavioral Health Loan Repayment Program
- Virginia Dental Loan Repayment Program
- Virginia Nursing Preceptor Incentive Program
Many of these programs reference health professional shortage areas (HPSA), for more information on shortage designations, click here.