These materials provide important education and guidance about lead exposure, testing, and prevention.
- Lead 101 for Parents and Caregivers
- Prevent Childhood Lead Poisoning
- Lead Poisoning Prevention FAQs
- A Parents' Guide to Lead Brochure
- Lead Risk Checklist
- Nutrition & Lead Brochure
- Why Should My Child Get a Blood Lead Test
- Before Your Baby Can Walk English_Brochure
- Understanding Your Child's Blood Lead Level
For Pregnant Women
For Health Care Professionals
- Lead Testing & Reporting Guidelines for Providers Brochure
- Virginia Guidelines for Blood Lead Testing
The CDC and EPA also provide many additional educational resources on lead poisoning prevention.