Planning Services: Family
Planning services include health assessments,
physical examinations, education, laboratory
tests and birth control methods.
Family Planning Clinics are by appointment only! Call (757) 382-8687 to make an appointment:
- Tuesday afternoon (Tuesday Family Planning Services will no longer be offered after 11/30/2016)
- Wednesday mornings
- Thursday afternoon
Depo-Provera and Family Planning Supplies (Birth Control) are available for pick-up:
- Monday Afternoons & Tuesday Mornings by appointment only
immunizations are available to children at
no charge. A copy of your child's most recent shot record & insurance card is required. Adult immunizations are
Call for additional information: (757) 382-8609
- Monday for adults 18 years of age or older are from 8:30am to 10:30am.
- Tuesday from 1:00pm to 3:30pm
- Wednesday from 1:00pm to 3:30pm (Wednesday Immunizations changes to 8:30am to 10:30am starting 12/01/2016)
- Thursday from 1:00pm to 3:30pm (Thursday Immunizations will no longer be offered after 11/30/2016)
- PPD Administered only on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Foreign Travel: (By appointment only) Clients are educated on vaccine requirements and recommendations for international travel. For more information call (757) 382-8728.
- Thursday by appointment only
Pregnancy Testing: Confidential pregnancy testing, counseling and referrals for care are available. For more information please call (757) 382-8687.
- Monday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Tuesday from 8:30am to 10:30am
*** Starting 01/01/2017 we will no longer provide pregnancy testing.
STD Clinic: Confidential examination, testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases are provided free of charge. Confidential HIV antibody testing and counseling are also available. For questions please call (757) 382-8617 or (757) 382-8601
- Monday & Wednesday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Tuesday & Friday from 8:30am to 10:30am
Please keep in mind this is a limited walk-in clinic. A set number of appointments are available each clinic and once those are gone, no additional patients can be seen that day.
Please bring an ID with you .
Please DO NOT bring children with you to the clinic.
Chesapeake Wellness Program: Comprehensive health services are provided for uninsured people with HIV/AIDS. Clients must meet specific eligibility guidelines.
School Entrance Exams: Physical examinations that are required for Kindergarden entry into the Chesapeake City school system are provided at no cost to UNISURED residents of the city of Chesapeake by appointment only. ( physical examinations may also be provided to children entering First grade to Sixth grade if required). All private, Medicaid and/or FAMIS Insurance are not eligible for this program.
may be charged for certain services.
Please bring an ID with you.
Please do not bring children that are not being seen for services with you to the clinic.
Please call the Great Bridge clinic at (757)382-8631 or (757)382-8632 if you need additional information.
Health Services: Occupational Health Services are offered to the Public Safety Officers of the City of Chesapeake (Police, Fire, and Sheriff Departments). Our services include annual medical examinations (for employee candidates and incumbents), Immunizations, Exposure care, and Workers' compensation case management services. Main #: 382-8715, Exposures #: 382-8622, Fax #: 382-8651