Agencies | Governor
Search Virginia.Gov
Protecting You and Your Environment Virginia Department of Health
Home | VDH Programs | Find It! A-Z Index | Newsroom | Administration | Jobs | Data
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube

Proof of Identification


  • Birth Certificate
  • Baptismal record
  • Passport/Visa
  • Medical/hospital record
  • Crib card bearing child's name/date of birth
  • Hospital/clinic record
  • Social Security card
  • AFDC/Welfare Photo ID
  • Proof that mother is on WIC (WIC ID Folder)


  • Birth Certificate
  • Driver's License
  • Passport/Visa
  • Immigration or Naturalization Record
  • Marriage certificate/license
  • Medical/Hospital record or chart
  • Hospital/clinic ID card
  • School records
  • Military records/Military ID/Military Discharge papers
  • Social Security card
  • AFDC/Welfare photo ID or copy of letter from Social Services stating amount of AFDC payments
  • Valid Medicaid Card

Last Updated: 08-24-2011

Printable Version

E-mail This Page