The Epidemiology Reports section includes reports from epidemiologists and data scientists at the Virginia Department of Health on important public health topics.
For more questions, please contact Population.Health@vdh.virginia.gov.
To learn more about a health topic, click on the report links below.
- Discrimination and Adverse Birth Outcomes, VA PRAMS 2016-2020
- Locality-Level Food Insecurity and Adverse Birth Outcomes in Virginia: 2016-2020
- Human Mpox Outbreak in Virginia, 2022
- Alcohol-Related Death in Virginia, 2016-2020
- Decreased Life Expectancy in Virginia, 2020
- Self-Harm and Suicide Among Virginia Youth Aged 9-18 Years, 2015-2021