Resetting Your Virginia EMS Portal Password
First Time User Name and Password Information
Virginia EMS Portal Initial Login Credentials
- Username = Your Certification or EMS Number
- Password = Passwords are automatically generated by the Virginia EMS Portal and are sent directly to your e-mail address on file with OEMS.
Don’t Give Up!
If you have never logged into the Virginia EMS Portal click here for more information.
he best browser to use with the EMS Portal is Google Chrome and Safari on a Mac—you must allow for pop-ups.
- If you are using Opera or Microsoft Edge—there are known issues with the EMS Portal not functioning well with these browsers.
- The EMS Portal now works with the browsers on Android phones and tablets and Apple iPhones and iPads, however we do not guarantee full functionality with mobile devices.
- There are also known issues with Chromebooks.
- Firefox is not a supported browser per the Virginia Information Technology Agency.
If you are still having difficulty accessing the EMS Portal, please call the the Office of EMS and speak to Crystal Cuffley at 804-888-9102 or Help Desk Tickets can be submitted via e-mail at: OEMS-AppSupport@vdh.virginia.gov. The OEMS Help Desk staff is available Monday – Friday during normal business hours, except for state/federal holidays.