The financial assistance for Emergency Medical Services Grants Program, known as the Rescue Squad Assistance Fund (RSAF) is a grant program for nonprofit licensed EMS agency or other Virginia emergency medical service organization operating on a nonprofit basis exclusively for the benefit of the general public pursuant to § 32.1-111.12 of the Code of Virginia.
Items eligible for funding include EMS equipment and vehicles, computers, EMS management programs, courses/classes and projects benefiting the recruitment and retention of EMS members.
Fall 2022 RSAF Grant Cycle –
The application period for the Fall 2022 RSAF competitive matching grant cycle opened on Monday August 01, 2022, and will close on Thursday September 15, 2022, at 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
OEMS will accept applications from nonprofit licensed EMS agencies and other Virginia EMS organizations pursuant to § 32.1-111.12 via the EMS Grant Information Funding Tool (E-GIFT).
You can access the Spring 2022 RSAF Pre-Award Technical Assistance Webinar slides and recordings under the Webinars heading below.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2022 at 5 p.m. EST (CLOSED)
For more information, please read the Fall 2022 RSAF Grant Cycle Announcement.
- EMS-Grant Information Funding Tool (E-GIFT)
- Financial Assistance Review Committee
- RSAF SCORING CRITERIA
- E-GIFT User Guide for Award Grantees.
- eVA registration information
- Emergency Grant Applications
- Pursuant to the Virginia Emergency Medical Services Regulations 12VAC5-31-2850 Emergency awards. OEMS will accept Emergency Grant applications at anytime from applicable agencies that have demonstrated a need arising from a natural or man-made disaster as defined in §44-146.16 of the Code of Virginia, or incidents or circumstances involving the loss or potential loss of critical equipment or services.
- 2022 Consolidated Grants Product Price List – REVISED
- General Grant Information
- Virginia Department of Fire Programs – Conference and Education Assistance Grant
- Virginia Grants Portal
- RSAF Spring 2022 Award List
- RSAF Fall 2021 Award List
- RSAF Spring 2021 Award List
- RSAF Fall 2020 Award List
- RSAF Spring 2020 Award List
- Other award lists available upon request
- RSAF Spring 2022 Pre-Award Webinar
- RSAF Fall 2021 Post-Award Webinar
- Other webinar slides and recordings available upon request
|Michael D. Berg
Grants Program Manager
Phone: (804) 888-9106
Fax: (804) 371-3108
|Linwood P. Pulling
Phone: (804) 888-9105
Fax: (804) 371-3108