The financial assistance for Emergency Medical Services Grants Program, known as the Rescue Squad Assistance Fund (RSAF) Grant Program is a multi-million dollar grant program for Virginia non-profit EMS agencies and organizations. Items eligible for funding include EMS equipment and vehicles, computers, EMS management programs, courses/classes and projects benefiting the recruitment and retention of EMS members. Access E-GIFT at: Click Here
Rescue Squad Assistance Fund (RSAF) – Spring 2020 Cycle Awards
The deadline for Spring 2020 grant cycle was March 23. OEMS received applications from 132 agencies, totaling over $17 million in requests. A full list of the applications selected for funding is provided through the link below. The period of performance is July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021.
Nasal Naloxone for EMS Agencies (NNEA) – Spring 2020 Cycle Announcement
This grant opportunity provides nasal naloxone to licensed emergency medical services (EMS) agencies at no cost for use by certified EMS personnel to reverse the effects of opioid related drug overdoses. Applications must be received through E-GIFT with all appropriate e-signatures by the application deadline, June 30, 2019.
Nasal Naloxone for EMS Agencies (NNEA) – Spring 2020 Cycle – Grant Opportunity Announcement
Nasal Naloxone for EMS Agencies – E-GIFT User Guide for Licensed EMS Agencies
Nasal Naloxone for EMS Agencies – E-GIFT Operational Medical Director (OMD) User Guide
- E-GIFT Authorized Agent User Guides – Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-GIFT Financial Officer User Guides – Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-GIFT OMD User Guide
- E-GIFT Licensed EMS Agency Super User Guide
- E-GIFT Authorized Agent User Guides – Non-Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-GIFT Financial Officer User Guides – Non-Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-GIFT User Guide for Grantees
- EMS-Grant Information Funding Tool (E-GIFT)
- Financial Assistance Review Committee
- RSAF SCORING CRITERIA – E-GIFT User Guide for Award Grantees.
- All RSAF grants awarded by OEMS must be registered in Virginia’s eProcurement Portal (eVA) eVA registration information
- Pursuant to the Virginia Emergency Medical Services Regulations 12VAC5-31-2850 Emergency awards. OEMS will accept Emergency Grant Applications at anytime from applicable agencies that have demonstrated a need arising from a natural or man-made disaster as defined in §44-146.16 of the Code of Virginia.
- 2020 Consolidated Grants Product Price List
- General Grant Information
- Special Condition 32 – Instructions for Managing your Vehicles in VPHIB
- VPHIB Questionnaire
- Virginia Department of Fire Programs – Conference and Education Assistance Grant – The purpose of the Conference and Education Assistance Grant Program is to provide needed financial support for training conferences and seminars sponsored by Virginia-based non-profit organizations that further the education of fire and emergency services personnel throughout the Commonwealth. Applications will be received and reviewed annually and shall be postmarked by May 1 each year for the immediately following fiscal year.
- Virginia Grants Portal – This site allows you to navigate through millions of dollars in federal, state, and private funding opportunities that are made available to agencies, organizations and individuals for a variety of critical needs. This is a one-stop resource that compiles and regularly updates these often hard to find opportunities. Virginia Grants also offers important resources for navigating the complex grants-application process.
- RSAF Grant Awards (December 2019)
Phone: (804) 888-9106
Fax: (804) 371-3108
Phone: (804) 888-9105
Fax: (804) 371-3108