The financial assistance for Emergency Medical Services Grants Program, known as the Rescue Squad Assistance Fund (RSAF) is a multi-million dollar grant program for Virginia non-profit EMS agencies and organizations. Items eligible for funding include EMS equipment and vehicles, computers, EMS management programs, courses/classes and projects benefiting the recruitment and retention of EMS members.
Fall 2021 RSAF Grant Cycle –
The application period for the Fall 2021 RSAF competitive matching grant cycle began on August 1, 2021. OEMS will accept applications from eligible organizations submitted through the EMS Grant Information Funding Tool (E-GIFT) before Wednesday, September 15, at 5 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
OEMS Provided a Pre-Award Technical Assistance Webinar on Thursday, August 12, at 1 p.m. EDT to teach applicants about RSAF eligibility, use of funds, application requirements, special priorities, review process, and criteria. You can access the webinar recording here.
ESO Transition Hardware Special Initiative – Phase Two –
The application period for the Second Phase of the ESO Transition Hardware Special Initiative grant opportunity began on August 2, 2021. OEMS will accept applications from eligible organizations submitted through E-GIFT before 5 p.m. EDT on September 03, 2021.
For additional information about the ESO Transition Hardware Special Initiative please read the full grant cycle announcement memo below.
Spring 2021 Nasal Naloxone for EMS Agencies (NNEA) Cycle –
The Spring 2021 cycle of the NNEA non-competitive, no cost grant program began on March 01. OEMS will accept applications from eligible organizations submitted through the EMS Grant Information Funding Tool (E-GIFT) before Tuesday, August 31, at 5 p.m EDT.
For additional information about the RSAF Spring 2021 Cycle please read the full grant cycle announcement memo below.
- EMS-Grant Information Funding Tool (E-GIFT)
- Financial Assistance Review Committee
- RSAF SCORING CRITERIA
- E-GIFT User Guide for Award Grantees.
- eVA registration information
- Emergency Grant Applications
- Pursuant to the Virginia Emergency Medical Services Regulations 12VAC5-31-2850 Emergency awards. OEMS will accept Emergency Grant applications at anytime from applicable agencies that have demonstrated a need arising from a natural or man-made disaster as defined in §44-146.16 of the Code of Virginia.
- 2021 Consolidated Grants Product Price List
- General Grant Information
- Special Condition 32 – Instructions for Managing your Vehicles in VPHIB
- VPHIB Questionnaire
- Virginia Department of Fire Programs – Conference and Education Assistance Grant
- Virginia Grants Portal
- RSAF Spring 2021 Award List
- RSAF Fall 2020 Award List
- RSAF Spring 2020 Award List
- RSAF Fall 2019 Award List
- RSAF Fall 2021 Pre-Award Webinar
- RSAF Spring 2021 Post-Award Webinar
- RSAF Spring 2021 Pre-Award Webinar
- ESO Transition Hardware Webinar
Phone: (804) 888-9106
Fax: (804) 371-3108
Phone: (804) 888-9105
Fax: (804) 371-3108