Booster shots are now available. Ask your health care provider if a booster shot is right for you.
If you received a Pfizer or Moderna series:
- 65 years and older
- Age 18+ who live in long-term care settings
- Age 18+ who have underlying medical conditions
- Age 18+ who work in high-risk settings
- Age 18+ who live in high-risk settings
If you received a J&J vaccine:
- Age 18+
- At least 6 months after Pfizer or Moderna
- At least 2 months after J&J
Which booster shot do I get?
- You may have a preference, but you can get any booster shot.
How can I get the booster shot?
RHHD offers boosters by appointment only, but other providers such as pharmacies may take walk-ins. Individuals seeking boosters who walk up to an RHHD event without an appointment will be scheduled for an appointment, but same-day appointments are not guaranteed. RHHD requests individuals getting a booster shot to bring their vaccination card; no other documentation to prove eligibility will be required.
Eligible residents can either schedule a vaccination at one of the Health District’s vaccination events on the VASE+ website or by calling our call center at (804) 205-3501, Monday through Friday, 8 am-5 pm.
For more info about COVID-19 prevention and available vaccines, call the Richmond and Henrico COVID-19 Hotline at (804) 205-3501.