E-Gift User Guides:
E-Gift User Guides for Licensed EMS Agencies – A licensed EMS Agency is an agency that is authorized by the Office of EMS to provide emergency medical services in the state as an EMS agency.
- E-Gift Authorized Agent User Guides – Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-Gift Financial Officer User Guides – Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-Gift OMD User Guide
- E-Gift Licensed EMS Agency Super User Guide
E-Gift User Guide for Non-Licensed EMS Agencies – A non-licensed EMS Agency is an agency that is not authorized by the Office of EMS to provide Emergency medical services in the state, for example EMS Regional Council, Community College, Sheriff’s Office, 911 Centers, and Volunteer Fire Department.
- E-Gift Authorized Agent User Guides – Non-Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-Gift Financial Officer User Guides – Non-Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-Gift User Guide for Grantees
- 2019 Consolidated Grants Product Price List
- OEMS Price Listing (January 2016)
- General Grant Information – General RSAF Grant information including Priorities for Funding, Items Not Eligible for Funding, Review Process, Evaluation Criteria, and Grading Scale.
- Special Condition 32 – Instructions for Managing your Vehicles in VPHIB
- VPHIB Questionnaire
- Virginia Department of Fire Programs – Conference and Education Assistance Grant – The purpose of the Conference and Education Assistance Grant Program is to provide needed financial support for training conferences and seminars sponsored by Virginia-based non-profit organizations that further the education of fire and emergency services personnel throughout the Commonwealth. Applications will be received and reviewed annually and shall be postmarked by May 1 each year for the immediately following fiscal year.
- Virginia Grants Portal – This site allows you to navigate through millions of dollars in federal, state, and private funding opportunities that are made available to agencies, organizations and individuals for a variety of critical needs. This is a one-stop resource that compiles and regularly updates these often hard to find opportunities. Virginia Grants also offers important resources for navigating the complex grants-application process.
- RSAF Grant Awards (December 2018)
For more information contact:
Phone: (804) 888-9106
Fax: (804) 371-3108
Phone: (804) 888-9105
Fax: (804) 371-3108